Saturday, April 23, 2011

Un paso adelante

It has yet again been a long time since I've written here, and an even longer time since the things I was writing about have happened. In fact, it's been over a year since the events of the last post I made. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to start again. Things are happening in the here and now that I don't want to leave unsaid and later forgotten. That said, I don't think I can summarize an entire year's worth of experiences in a single post, and I don't think I will try. I took a few notes over the months about the things I did and the places I went, the ideas I formed, and at some point I think I will go back and fill in the spaces. But for now, I leave you with some of the most important images from that year and will start anew.

WORK:
Training Sessions in Jujuy




 
Food Distribution in Rivadavia Banda Norte


Construction of temporary homes in Constitución, Chile

 
Food Distribution in Rivadavia Banda Sur

Training Sessions and Community Assessment in Jujuy

Project Assessment in La Misión, Rivadavia Banda Sur

Food Distribution for flood victims in Tartagal/Embarcación, Salta

PLAY:
Carnaval in San Antonio de los Cobres

Machu Picchu, Perú

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Lake Titicaca, Bolivia

Obviously there are hundreds of photos from this year, and I hope to be better about organizing my Picasa albums as well. I'll be sure to post the albums when they are ready. Updates soon.

Edit: Picasa Album ready to rock! https://picasaweb.google.com/zbenton

No comments:

Post a Comment